– The Asian vine snake is also known as the long-nosed whip snake or the common vine snake.
– They can grow up to about 6 feet (2 meters) in length.
– They are arboreal, meaning they primarily live in trees and bushes.
– They are nonvenomous and not dangerous to humans.
– They have excellent camouflage, which helps them to blend in with their surroundings and hunt for prey.
– They feed mainly on lizards and small mammals.
– They have mild temperaments and are not aggressive toward humans.
– They are found in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Singapore.
– They are considered a non-threatened species by IUCN
– They are also known to be a mimic of venomous snakes, which helps them to keep predators away.