– The Banded Krait is found in Southeast Asia, including countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
– They can grow up to 1.5 meters in length.
– They are primarily nocturnal and are often found in water.
– They have a striking black-and-white banded coloration.
– They are known to be slow-moving and aggressive when threatened.
– Their venom is highly toxic and can cause muscle paralysis and death if left untreated.
– They are considered to be one of the most dangerous snakes in Southeast Asia.
– They are also known as the Chinese Krait, Blue Krait, and Malayan Krait.
– They are known to feed primarily on other snakes, lizards, and frogs.
– They are considered to be a protected species in some countries, and hunting or killing them is illegal.